Be Our Guest

DizneyPryncess

Just ate @ Be Our Guest tonight and the food and service was great. The restaurant itself really makes you feel like you are in the castle, very nice decor. Disappointing no Belle, just the Beast.

I agree! We just went here a few weeks ago, and the food/service were both great! Atmosphere was the best part. :)

I can't remember what the rest of my family got, but I had the Ratatouilee and really liked it. We also loved meeting Beast at the end! Can't wait to go back someday!

coachwnh

I've been debating whether or not to try to convince my family to go here next summer. I've heard many mixed reviews on it.
We have been lucky enough to eat there three times with two ADRs for July. I havent orderd the same thing twice yet and everything I had was excellent. Id say try it once and see what you think.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I've been debating whether or not to try to convince my family to go here next summer. I've heard many mixed reviews on it.

The mixed reviews are fairly accurate as is saying the place is a tad over hyped. The restaurant itself beautiful and dripping with Disney magic and I have never had less than incredible service. The food can be a bit hit or miss. While I have never had a bad meal there, I have never had one that was blow my socks off incredible. The food tends to be a little on the bland side. The best part of the meal is dessert. The deserts are simple and small enough that you can order more than one.

I would do it at least once and make up your own mind.

scarr13311

Was at WDW 2 weeks ago, week of May 21st Memorial day holiday, and had lunch at Be Our Guest we had to wait 25 mins to get in to order our food. The cast memebers seemed a little confused how the system worked. We kept getting different answers and kept getting directed in different directions be we finally made it to the register. When we went to pay for our food there was a cast memeber training another cast memeber how to work the register, not sure why they chose such a busy time to train someone new?? We must of had a cast member having a bad day because she got bent out of shape and gave me a dirty look when I simply said there should be more than two registers open at a busy time. We stood at the register because the trainer/trainee left and she (girl that gave us a dirty look) took over, and while we waited durning the cast members switch another lady stepped up to the register on the other side and the girl just looked at us and turned and helped the other lady first, after we had been standing there at the register for about 5 mins. Disney did a nice job on the dinning rooms in the resturaunt really enjoy that.

As for the food we both ordered the pork (was tastey but VERY salty warning for people who have hyertension issues) I had to send my food back because it had bunch of fat on it (forgot to take pictures to post) the manager apologized and said that the fat should be trimmed off it before they cook it. Must of been a off day for the Be Our Guest cooks for cooking...LOL.. LOL. Not sure if I would return for lunch after that experience but will try next for dinner next time hope that is a better experience!! :)

OldYeller

Had dinner in January at it was very good. Food was good, atmosphere was awesome and the cast members we encountered were "into" it. The lad who sat us spoke in a cheesy french accent, made fun of me on the way to the table(in a good-natured way for the kids) and returned to our table and refused to leave until my wife or my daughter had a dance with him. Was a lot of fun.

skeeterm5

My wife and I ate at BOG on Tuesday evening. There are 2 dining rooms, we ate in the ballroom but went to look in the other room. My thoughts;

- The theming and setting was as good as anything in Disney
- The table spacing in the ballroom is very tight, we sat on the outside edge which was fine. I wouldn't have wanted to sit in the middle
- It was VERY noisy
- The greeting and hosting service was good, the table waiting service was average at best
- My biggest concern was the menu. It is very mixed up with no clear definition about what it is trying to be nor the target audience

Overall, an expensive meal with average service and confused menu set against a magical Disney setting. I am glad we did it but will not be going back.

S

Pooh Lover

Thanks for the review. Good to read something positive. We will probably try to take in lunch this September to try it out. Hope you had a magical trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom