Be Our Guest Restaurant confirmed to end breakfast and become table service only

Mickey Pride

This is my opinion on the Be Our Guest breakfast as it is nothing more than a typical breakfast that I could make at home and is way over priced. I understand that the atmosphere is a part of the experience, but for those kind of prices I want my eggs made better than what I myself can make on my own stove. I do not have any issues with the Dinner or Lunch, but I don't have a problem with the breakfast hitting the road for good.

AugieMorosco

This is my opinion on the Be Our Guest breakfast as it is nothing more than a typical breakfast that I could make at home and is way over priced. I understand that the atmosphere is a part of the experience, but for those kind of prices I want my eggs made better than what I myself can make on my own stove. I do not have any issues with the Dinner or Lunch, but I don't have a problem with the breakfast hitting the road for good.
I've heard lots of complaints about the breakfast at BoG, but I found it rather enjoyable. Can't say the same for any meal at Cosmic Ray's. The BoG breakfast was stupid expensive, though a great use of a QS credit. If paying out of pocket, I saw it more as a $15 meal with a $15 surcharge to skip the rope drop crowd. I'd much rather see it go QS all the time, but I'm sure it will depend on demand as a TS. Good time for Disney to test the waters.

Yellow Shoes

I loved BoG lunch--definitely a step up from Cosmic Ray's. I've also noticed that for my Sept 20, 2020 trip, the only lunch option at Liberty Tree is the all you can eat Patriot Platter rather than the 6-8 sandwiches/ salads, fish and chips selections. I am thinking (hoping!) that the limited menus are a temporary thing for now as a reflection of this transition to being open again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom