Be Our Guest lunch

belledream

It is a Quick Service meal for lunch, meaning you get to choose one entrée and one nonalcoholic beverage. If you wish to get a dessert, you can use one of your snack credits for that, or anything else on the menu labeled as a snack (aka the soups).

Weather_Lady

Also, note that at many CS locations, you can substitute your drink entitlement for any designated "snack" item from the same menu (e.g., order an entree + snack, instead of entree + drink). However, at BOG, you CANNOT do this as their kiosks aren't set up to take DDP orders with substitutions (or at least, as of a few months ago when we visited, they weren't).

susan lees

Original Poster
Thank you I thought that was the case. I'll be using a snack credit for the masters cupcake for sure:p

tem325

You get a dessert included with your QS credit, no need to use a snack at BOG for lunch. Also, make sure no matter what that you take advantage of the order ahead of time online aspect of this restaurant. We've eaten there 3x for lunch (best value for your QS lunch at MK) and the last time, I forgot to order ahead of time and we were from one waiting area to a line to another waiting area and it added almost 30 minutes to our lunch. It was so annoying.

Gerdon

You get a dessert included with your QS credit, no need to use a snack at BOG for lunch. Also, make sure no matter what that you take advantage of the order ahead of time online aspect of this restaurant. We've eaten there 3x for lunch (best value for your QS lunch at MK) and the last time, I forgot to order ahead of time and we were from one waiting area to a line to another waiting area and it added almost 30 minutes to our lunch. It was so annoying.

I thought you no longer get desserts for your qs credit and this was why you get two snack credits a day now. Is BOG different?

susan lees

Original Poster
I thought the same about dessert but when we were over in February lots of qs places still offering dessert. I wondered if they hadn't quite caught up with the changes. We didn't dine at BOG so was curious.

becca_

No more dessert included, but a lot of places have their dessert options as a snack credit, and now you get 2 snacks a day as opposed to one. This changed for the 2017 DDP.

mhaftman7

This is probably a stupid question and I didn't want to start a new thread for it, but how horrible would it be if my family and I went to BOG JUST for desserts at lunch time? My DW has been jonesing for a Master's Cupcake FOREVER.

Weather_Lady

This is probably a stupid question and I didn't want to start a new thread for it, but how horrible would it be if my family and I went to BOG JUST for desserts at lunch time? My DW has been jonesing for a Master's Cupcake FOREVER.

There is nothing wrong with that. (Pre-ordering your desserts might save a little time.)

Dave B

We did this and there was no issue, think of it as a normal restaurant, you are not required to order an entrée

DawnDelion

No problem ordering just dessert. We only ordered 2 meals for 4 people (our kids pick off our plate and everyone was happy). I did only order one master's cupcake to try it and wish I had ordered one for each of us though! LOL It was worth the snack credit, and we ended up with too many credits left at the end of the trip anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom