bbq at old key west

dreamfinder

Unless they swapped them out in the last refurb, all the BBQs at the DVC resorts are similar to those you would find at a state park. Pretty much a metal pole with a metal box mounted on top. The box has a wire grill on it. You stick your charcoal/wood/whatever in the box, and then put your food on the grill. Typically located on a sandy patch next to a picnic table. Picture here from AllEars -> http://allears.net/acc/okw/okw11a29.jpg shows the BBQ grill between the two tables.

jimogi

Original Poster
Unless they swapped them out in the last refurb, all the BBQs at the DVC resorts are similar to those you would find at a state park. Pretty much a metal pole with a metal box mounted on top. The box has a wire grill on it. You stick your charcoal/wood/whatever in the box, and then put your food on the grill. Typically located on a sandy patch next to a picnic table.

thanks for the info greatly appreciated. do many people use them? was planing on using it when on holiday in October

dreamfinder

thanks for the info greatly appreciated. do many people use them? was planing on using it when on holiday in October

Can't say I have ever seen anyone use them during my DVC stays. May just be the time of year when I go, but I don't think most people add charcoal to their grocery order.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom