Baseline Taphouse at Hollywood Studios

macefamily

Original Poster
Stopped by the Baseline Taphouse at Hollywood Studios last trip. I love craft beer and I think it was long overdue at one of the Disney parks. There was a fair selection of beers, but they all seemed to come from California. I wonder if they're going to mix things up and feature beers from different states. We got the meat and cheese tray which was a nice compliment to our ale, lager, and IPA beer flight. We're heading back down in early December so I'm looking forward to another Baseline visit. The fist time I stopped at the place there was a line out the front door of at least 12 people. Later in the day when we stopped by we were able to walk right up to the counter. It's pretty cool because you get a heavy plastic card on your beer flight indicating the beers you selected, and they let you take those cards.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Stopped by the Baseline Taphouse at Hollywood Studios last trip. I love craft beer and I think it was long overdue at one of the Disney parks. There was a fair selection of beers, but they all seemed to come from California. I wonder if they're going to mix things up and feature beers from different states. We got the meat and cheese tray which was a nice compliment to our ale, lager, and IPA beer flight. We're heading back down in early December so I'm looking forward to another Baseline visit. The fist time I stopped at the place there was a line out the front door of at least 12 people. Later in the day when we stopped by we were able to walk right up to the counter. It's pretty cool because you get a heavy plastic card on your beer flight indicating the beers you selected, and they let you take those cards.
Glad you liked it, looking forward to our trip in January. They only serve California beers and wines because of the Grand Avenue theme (LA Theme) which is why its limited to brews just from that state.

Epcotfan21

Stopped by there last week during my trip and I must say that it's a great addition. My only complaint would be that the lack of seating will be an issue during the busy times, but at the same time I understand they had to work with the limits of that space. Had the pretzel and beer/cheese dip with my beer and it was a good decision to pair the two.

macefamily

Original Poster
Thanks for clarifying. Didn't put the LA them to it.
Agree on your point about the seating. We were there on an 86 degree day and it was humid !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom