Base Tickets

Mystic

I'm curious about the base tickets. We always get the park hopper option but my brother and his wife are going to WDW in September and plan to get 3 day base tickets. Will they be able to leave the park in the middle of the day and re-enter it later, either via the park ticket or by hand stamp? Or is leaving and returning a perk of the park hoppers and up? Thanks for your help.

DisneyJoe

As long as you are returning to the same park, there is no problem.

Hand stamps went away back in 2005 when the finger tag system was implemented.

Upvote 0

pacochran

Yes as the other member said you can go back into the same park, not go into another one. We never get park hopper when we buy as we like to spend one day in one park. But we have left and gone back into that park.

Upvote 0

hokielutz

Yep.... same park, same day. Although the Parkhopper is a little bit of an insurance plan for crowd levels and weather. If you don't like the conditions in one of the parks that you go to in the morning, you have three other options for the afternoon and evening to go to.

Upvote 0

hokielutz

I'm sorry if this sounds rude.... but they are only going for 3 days?? Can't they squeeze in one or two more days that will only cost them $6-$10 more per ticket? Their base ticket, with tax, essentially costs them $75 per day. Plus their tough decision would be which of the 4 parks they are going to give the cold shoulder.

Upvote 0

Mystic

Original Poster
I'm sorry if this sounds rude.... but they are only going for 3 days?? Can't they squeeze in one or two more days that will only cost them $6-$10 more per ticket? Their base ticket, with tax, essentially costs them $75 per day. Plus their tough decision would be which of the 4 parks they are going to give the cold shoulder.

They're actually staying for a week but only want to go to the parks on 3 of those days. They are travelling with their infant daughter who will only just be turning one at the time of the trip so they want to spend time visiting the other resorts and just hanging out at POR where they are staying. Also, they already know which 3 parks they want to visit. They're going to AK, MK and Epcot.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom