Base ticket question

Timmay

I did a search, but didn't see exactly what I was looking for.

Anyway...can two of the Magic Your Way base tickets be used for different parks in the same day? Example: I have a 7 day Base ticket, and wish to go to MK in the morning and Ak in the afternoon/evening. At the end of the day I will have 5 tickets, or days, left...correct. Or is that even allowed?

Thanks, for the help.

sbkline

Anyway...can two of the Magic Your Way base tickets be used for different parks in the same day? Example: I have a 7 day Base ticket, and wish to go to MK in the morning and Ak in the afternoon/evening. At the end of the day I will have 5 tickets, or days, left...correct. Or is that even allowed?

Thanks, for the help.

The only way you can visit more than one park in the same day is to purchase the parkhopper option for $45. If you don't purchase the parkhopper option, you can only do one park per day. If you leave the Magic Kingdom and go to Animal Kingdom, it won't charge you two admissions in that day; the turnstiles at AK will simply reject your ticket card because you have already done MK that day and can only go into that park now for the rest of the day.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

Thanks, for the help.
You can not do that. Remember it is a 7 "day" ticket not a 7 "park" ticket. If you want to do multiple parks in one day you will need to add park hopping.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

You could purchase 2 physically separate tickets, and use 1 for MK and 1 for AK on the same day, however, this will cost you a lot more than just adding the park hopper option.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom