Barefoot at Disney

R W B

I would never. I'm ALWAYS in tennis shoes. I cant even do flip flops. I have to have shoes. I go with just socks sometimes at my house but thats it. If i'm out side i'm in shoes.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Disney World Guest Appearance Guidelines

Disney World reserves the right to exclude visitors to their gated attractions who wear clothing that could create a distraction. This policy is in effect at the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Pleasure Island and Disney Quest.

Examples of unacceptable attire includes:

• Clothing displaying offensive messages/language
  • Adult costumes or clothing that can be viewed as a costume (children under age 10 are excluded)
  • Clothing made with offensive material, (ie transparent)
  • Clothing that is excessively torn
  • Clothing which exposes inappropriate portions of the body such as string bikini tops, G-strings, bikini bottoms, etc.
  • Guests wearing wedding attire are discouraged from entering the Theme Parks.
All Disney Theme Park guests are required to wear shirts and shoes at all times. Swimsuit tops are allowed when worn with other appropriate clothing.

Disney's Pleasure Island, Disney Quest, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon have other criteria in place which may vary from the general appearance guidelines. Depending on the venue and event, variations may be acceptable.
What's this Pleasure Island place they are talking about...sounds promising:cool:

Actually I guess you need steel toe boots and a hard hat to go there now:(

FettFan

Barefoot? You know that pavement gets hot right? :confused:

aladdinfootburn_zpsf556f760.jpg

LIMITED TIME MAGIC!

luv

Except for winter, the pavement would be far too hot for most people to do this.

Flip-flops and sandals are fine, but Disney requires some type of shoe in the 4 main parks.

I have seen barefoot people served at Subway and rung up in the 7-11, though.

SyracuseDisneyFan

I'd never, ever go barefoot in the parks. I'll wear broken in sneakers to the parks. However, if I'm going some place like the BoardWalk or Downtown Disney, I'll wear my flip flops.

LucyK

If I'm going to AK and plan on riding Kali, I take a pair of flip-flops with me and afterwards I stash them at the lockers to retrieve when we're ready to leave, no need to go barefoot anywhere in the parks!

mattdenine

I can't bring myself to walk barefoot in a public place like that, home, in the back yard, at the beach yes, in park or on the street no way. I always shake my head when I'm working night shift and see a number of people (mostly females do to the shoes)leaving the bars walking around in their bare feet. People don't think of the things they could step on such as glass of needles. I understand Disney is not the same as a public street but still.

Sans Souci

When I was in school, I took a class with a guy who never wore shoes. In case that isn't sufficiently disgusting, I once saw him on the 'L' platform across the street from school. He was barefoot (and it was in November, too!) and he stepped on to an 'L' car. :eek: The 'L' trains are disgusting! I have seen people pee and puke on then, not to mention the roaches I saw coming of the heater once. Why would you want to walk barefoot onto such a filthy thing? :hungover:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom