Barber shop

nbreier0805

Original Poster
Does any one have any guess as to when the Main Street barber shop will be opening again? We had plans to get our little man’s first haircut done there for his first birthday trip.

NelleBelle

When is your trip? We had both our "little men", who aren't so little anymore, first haircuts done at the barbershop. Our first's was when he was 15-mo and he was ok due to his curly hair (still very curly) but his brother was over 18-mo and his curls weren't as curly and when they were cut off, that was it, no more curls :arghh: But purposely put of the 2nd's just for that experience! Hopefully you can have the same--good luck!

nbreier0805

Original Poster
When is your trip? We had both our "little men", who aren't so little anymore, first haircuts done at the barbershop. Our first's was when he was 15-mo and he was ok due to his curly hair (still very curly) but his brother was over 18-mo and his curls weren't as curly and when they were cut off, that was it, no more curls :arghh: But purposely put of the 2nd's just for that experience! Hopefully you can have the same--good luck!
Our trip is in September. No curls for this little boy. Just very long brown hair haha.
7C54422F-8FCB-4A84-8D2D-997D369679D6.png
7C54422F-8FCB-4A84-8D2D-997D369679D6.png

nbreier0805

Original Poster
Nope. They just say “it’s not opening with the first phase of reopening” but there is never any mention of when the next “phase” will begin.

NelleBelle

Hmmm, well shoot! That's probably true, that the next "phase" is likely unknown at this point 😕 He's super adorable and hair's not too long...you could always pull what we did and wait! Here's our guy with his hair before he visited the barber shop!

disney .5 marathon 176.JPG
disney .5 marathon 176.JPG

EOD K9

Hmmm, well shoot! That's probably true, that the next "phase" is likely unknown at this point 😕 He's super adorable and hair's not too long...you could always pull what we did and wait! Here's our guy with his hair before he visited the barber shop!

View attachment 482907View attachment 482907
Michael has cut my hair a few times over the years. It’s kind of scary that he remembers me when I used to get once a year cuts there.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Chances are pretty good, with the way the parks opened, that the next phase is going to be after social distancing guidelines relax a little, as they are already operating at the max of what they can under the current guidelines.

Which is unlikely for September.

muddyrivers

I have no insight either but wanted to echo what others are conjecturing as well. I'm sorry to say I don't think September will be possible, especially given the uptick of cases in Florida lately. I think whatever the cause, it will cause people to give pause about expanding the scope of what services are already available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom