Bar and Lounge Food

DManRightHere

Original Poster
Is there a complete list of bars and lounges with food menus, or other places that you can experience the restaurant without a reservation (or hefty food bill)? The places I've checked seem incomplete..

MermaidJuli

If you go to the WDW main site (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/) and select "Things to Do" from the top menu and then "All Dining" from the drop down, it brings you to the main dining page. If you then filter by "Dining Experience" and select "Lounges" it shows you all of the lounges within the parks and the resorts on site.

Although there are a few menus missing, this is probably the most complete option that you will find. I've looked through some of the dining websites I follow, and I still think this will be your best option.

NiarrNDisney

Epcot - Rose & Crown Pub, Tutto Gusto

DHS - Hollywood Brown Derby, Tune in Lounge

DAK - Rainforest Cafe

DS - Fulton's, House of Blues, Planet Hollywood, Raglan Road, Rainforest Cafe's Lava Lounge

Resorts - Big River Grille (BWR), BlueZoo (Dolphin), California Grill Lounge (CR), Crew's Cup (YCR), Crocketts Tavern (FW), ESPN Club (BWR), Il Mulino (Swan), Jiko (AKL), Kimonos (Swan), Kona Island (Poly), Mizner's Lounge (GFR), Narcoossee's (GFR), Sanaa (AKL-KV), Shula's (Dolphin), Territory Lounge (WL), Wave (CR)

Note: Many of these locations have limited seating like Jiko for instance!
All are first come first served

MaryJaneP

Outer Rim does not have a food menu but you are welcome to bring things in purchased from the Contempo Café.

oh, okay. Disney website says "A full bar menu is also available" and we weren't sure if it included food since The Sand Bar on the same website says the same thing and it had food when we were there last.

NiarrNDisney

oh, okay. Disney website says "A full bar menu is also available" and we weren't sure if it included food since The Sand Bar on the same website says the same thing and it had food when we were there last.

Yes the Sand Bar does offer food and snacks like the other resort pool bars. Back in the day before the refurb the Outer Rim did offer a full menu though now the bar is smaller and with the Wave Lounge offering a Bar and the restaurants full menu I think it was done away with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom