Ballroom/ Event rooms?

Leesalove321

Original Poster
Do any hotels in the parks have a ballroom or a event room you can rent out for a few hours for a party? Like the ones some Holiday Inns have? Thank you for any advice! :)

JIMINYCR

Yes. It can be costly but when I arranged for a private party they were exceptionally accommodating, were very helpful in working out the details and my event came off perfectly. It was worth the cost and is still the one outstanding memorable highlight to our many trips to WDW.

Heppenheimer

It's not in a hotel, but I've seen the American Adventure pavilion rented out for private events. It can't be cheap, though.

Coronado Springs, the Contemporary and the Grand Floridian all have convention facilities. I haven't personally seen any of these, but most venues capable of hosting conventions can usually accommodate smaller groups.

And this is the wrong resort, but I know the Grand Californian Hotel in Disneyland has several options, ranging from standard convention rooms, a decorative courtyard and a poolside patio.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It's not in a hotel, but I've seen the American Adventure pavilion rented out for private events. It can't be cheap, though.

Coronado Springs, the Contemporary and the Grand Floridian all have convention facilities. I haven't personally seen any of these, but most venues capable of hosting conventions can usually accommodate smaller groups.

And this is the wrong resort, but I know the Grand Californian Hotel in Disneyland has several options, ranging from standard convention rooms, a decorative courtyard and a poolside patio.
Pretty much any attraction, land, even an entire park in WDW can be rented out for a private event. All it takes is a lot of Benjamins.💰💰💰

JIMINYCR

The event I arranged for took place in the American Adventure pavilion building. I had also arranged for Jiminy Cricket to be involved in the party, he was supposed to be there for half an hour but stayed for an hour. The total price was well worth what Disney delivered on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom