Bad Experiences

DisJosh

Originally posted by marciahahn

DisJosh, I think he specifically mentioned that they were wearing bathing suits! I don't think he has anything against grungy, sweaty, overweight people in general...as long as they're not dressed for the beach at WDW. I personally am not fond of the super neat, non-sweaty, slim ones wearing bathing attire in the parks, either! ;)

How does he/she know thats not my mom he's talking about?! :D j/k

Sorry... :)

Still nothing wrong with grungy...I think I invented that word. lol I mean I'm not that grungy...I manage a shower every other 3 weeks. :D What?! I'm serious.... whats that smell? :lookaroun

Wackywitch

Originally posted by epcot71
b- a guy with a shirt that said on the back"if u can read this the fell off the back-harley davidson ft lauderdale.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I just wanted to say "Thank You" and bless you, epcot71. After the day I've had, I needed a good laugh and picturing that shirt did the trick! Thank you soooo much!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Grim Grinner

Thematic guest problems

I have had a few bad guest experiences myself. While in line for Buzz Lightyear, a girl (I think it was... couldn't tell) was wearing a shirt that said F--- the World! with a little picture of Mickey on it. Our group was a little miffed, because it was our 2nd ride upon reaching the World, Carousel of Progess was the first. Just when we were getting into the mood, bam! This one person knocked us out of our groove.

There is also that fabled person who we dubbed "floppsy", a middle-aged woman who's.... errr attributes hung about two feet, barely contained by a thin strap of a bathing suit.

Still, the happy experiences outweigh the bad.

NowInc

LoL...flopsy...

Buzz Lightyear has yielded itself to quite a few unplesant experiences from what I have observed...no matter when I go..there is always some dork who insists on shooting "the laser" in someones eye (That CANT be safe)..which is really an unplesant feeling....

TinkerBell

Epcot71, I saw that same Harley shirt! I had to turn around and take a second look. I couldn't believe they let him in with that shirt on! :eek:

I wouldnt were it but that is actually a pretty funny shirt. I guess I would mention it to someone in park security so they could ask the person to turn the shirt inside out. I would hate for someones day to be ruined over someones clothing. Dressing grungy is a lot different than wearing a shirt that says or shows a picture of something vulgar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom