backlot tour?

bosoxrock3410

Original Poster
anyone know what the is happening with the refurb its down 56 days?anything besides maybe its getting the automative tour guide? i tried to take a peak today its looked like maybe work on harbor attack it would be nice if they changed it up?
also american idol was awesome. the stage blew me away and the judges and the whole show impressed me even thou i hate it on tv.
also at epcot tried standing by mouse gears store to peak over walls by fountain, it looked like work being done on the water cannons? kim possible was so much fun watching the guests when simething would happen i wont go into it but the train station got alot of laughs out of some parents. and one finale thing new ibm video game center in innovation where you can jump, dance was to funny in the end watching yourself play in a video game def. a fun addition to epcot.

jt04

anyone know what the is happening with the refurb its down 56 days?anything besides maybe its getting the automative tour guide? i tried to take a peak today its looked like maybe work on harbor attack it would be nice if they changed it up?
also american idol was awesome. the stage blew me away and the judges and the whole show impressed me even thou i hate it on tv.
also at epcot tried standing by mouse gears store to peak over walls by fountain, it looked like work being done on the water cannons? kim possible was so much fun watching the guests when simething would happen i wont go into it but the train station got alot of laughs out of some parents. and one finale thing new ibm video game center in innovation where you can jump, dance was to funny in the end watching yourself play in a video game def. a fun addition to epcot.

Well such an amazingly optimistic and encouraging report. Prepare to be flamed. You are quite the brave person.

All, I have heard about BT is the new audio and general upkeep.

Dayma

I would not be disappointed if this attraction was yanked or heavily re-vamped. I no longer even bother to ride it unless I am with a new visitor which is not much.

lnsemsf

Disney is now listing (through the European site only since the new USA site is pathetic) the Backlot tour and AFI Film exhibit to be closed through March 28th. Hopefully it'll get more TLC and not just be a cost saving delay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom