BAChicagGal - that's me!

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
I have been posting other places for about 11 years, and have taken a total of 20+ Disney trips. Those trips are about equally divided between Disney World, and Disneyland. I first went to Disney World in 1997, and it took me about 8 years to finally get to Disneyland. I admit to being much more of a Disneyland fan than Disney World, but I am presently planning a WDW trip for myself, and a family of 6. The seven of us are off to WDW in August/September, and I will be celebrating my birthday there.

My name is actually Barbara Ann but you can call me BA. I live in Chicago, which is 4 hours away from Disneyland, and about 2 1/2 hours from WDW. Since my name was taken, I came up with BAChicagoGal, as an alternative. It will take some getting used to for me. I look forward to posting about all things Disney here. I love to plan my trips. I love to help plan trips that I take with others.

I am a huge Jiminy Cricket fan, and have been since I first saw him singing, and playing the piano on the Mickey

Now I am off to check this place out. I have heard good things.

rob0519

Welcome. Always nice to see another Chicagoan here. It's 92 degrees in Chicago today, so we can pretend we're in Florida.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom