Bachelor Party Ideas!!!!!!!

T.Pethtel

Original Poster
Hey all!

My brother is getting married at the wedding pavilion at the Grand Floridian on May 6th of this year. We all are getting in to town May 3rd and I've been struggling to figure out where/what to do for his bachelor party. This is a destination wedding so none of us know what is good and what is bad. I've been thinking about doing a dinner with all of the guys (wedding party + friends) 15 people at Universal CityWalk and then I get stuck on where to go. Would like to have a very upbeat bar/club to go to after dinner. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Weather_Lady

I think CityWalk is a perfect destination. There are CityWalk "Party Passes" available that allow you to go to all the bars/clubs on CityWalk late in the evening for one cover charge, and the footprint of CityWalk is so compact that it's easy to go from one bar/club to the next until you find the scene you're looking for -- whether it's a New Orleans piano bar (Pat O'Brien's), a karaoke club (Rising Star), a tropical getaway (Red Coconut Club), some laid-back reggae (Bob Marley - A Tribute To Freedom) or a more modern dance club (the groove).

Some of the restaurants also typically have live entertainment in the evenings, which can make lingering over dinner enjoyable (e.g., Pat O'Brien's will have dueling pianists, Antojitos has a mariachi band, Margaritaville will generally have somebody covering Jimmy Buffett or something similar...)

Some info. here: https://tickets.visitorlando.com/ti...rlando/ticket/universal-city-walk-party-pass/

Last edited:

T.Pethtel

Original Poster
I think CityWalk is a perfect destination. There are CityWalk "Party Passes" available that allow you to go to all the bars/clubs on CityWalk late in the evening for one cover charge, and the footprint of CityWalk is so compact that it's easy to go from one bar/club to the next until you find the scene you're looking for -- whether it's a New Orleans piano bar (Pat O'Brien's), a karaoke club (Rising Star), a tropical getaway (Red Coconut Club), some laid-back reggae (Bob Marley - A Tribute To Freedom) or a more modern dance club (the groove).

Some of the restaurants also typically have live entertainment in the evenings, which can make lingering over dinner enjoyable (e.g., Pat O'Brien's will have dueling pianists, Antojitos has a mariachi band, Margaritaville will generally have somebody covering Jimmy Buffett or something similar...)

Some info. here: https://tickets.visitorlando.com/ti...rlando/ticket/universal-city-walk-party-pass/
Thanks for the information! I will look in to all of those locations. The Groove seems to be more down our alley when it comes to clubs. Do you know if The Groove tends to always get packed on Fridays/Saturdays? I just don't run in to the situation where we get there and it's just dead....

NickPytlinski

Citywalk is the spot brother.
or international drive has some good spots! the roof or Tinroof i think its called is pretty sweet. there would be some walking to do down international drive.

We went to hooters the day before i got married. got it right in the neck. Could be fun haha

Minthorne

Could you imagine a nightclub with Disney princess dancing.....

Janir

City Walk sounds like the best idea, but some others:
Karaoke at the Swan, Dueling pianos at Jellyrolls, Golf anywhere WDW offers if that's a thing. Disney Springs or MK Resort drinking tours.

ColinGill

Deep-sea fishing, lazy-river rafting, driving “experiences”, karting, steak dinner, cigars, tours of any kind, concerts, breweries, hanging at a pool, beach, lake, drinking game, chartering boats, gambling and all sorts of playing card games.

NiarrNDisney

Deep-sea fishing, lazy-river rafting, driving “experiences”, karting, steak dinner, cigars, tours of any kind, concerts, breweries, hanging at a pool, beach, lake, drinking game, chartering boats, gambling and all sorts of playing card games.

You do know that the OP posed this question well over a year ago so any further suggestions is an act of futility.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom