Baby Groot's House of Fun! (Formerly - Haunted Mansion needs to go)

Phroobar

I think all SoCal millennials need to take a fast from social media for a couple of weeks. When will this madness end?

wesley_crusher_star_trek_tng_the_game-400x193.jpg

JediMasterMatt

Will this box be CGed in later?

As Uncle Ben (from Bob's acquisition and not the box of rice) said: "With great power comes great responsibility"

… I present Bing Bong's Nightmare's triumphant return.

MKe5PND.jpg

It was really better suited to the Haunted Mansion the whole time. Placement is everything in the theme park business.

If you don't want Photoshops to happen... don't make it so easy.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
One has to wonder if Disney is doing some of these things on purpose to get social media and fan sites like this one talking.

Is Disney basically becoming the ultimate internet troll....

Stevek

Strange that Mark Eades would follow that ridiculous phantazmik twitter account. I'd assume someone who worked for Disney and reported on them for years- so he's very well connected- would populate their twitter feed with more interesting material.

I'm guessing he follows a lot of different "fans" of Disney just to hear what folks have to say...some he may agree with, others not so much. Seems pretty level headed, doesn't seem to be a fan of some of the more "militant" folks like Andy and probably not a fan of some folks here at this point.

TeriofTerror

Yeah because those actors are now my age. Kids these days would never save the day. They would be too busy snapchatting it.
I promise you that's not true about my daughter and her friends. My Kira would kick the butt of every person on that ship if she wasn't getting anywhere with logic and reason. 😊

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Actually, knowing Groot... Haunted Mansion is one of his favorite rides, even he doesn’t want it to go

Baby Groot can customize the mansion any way he wants. He will want to make it more reflective of his native culture and life experiences. GREENLIGHT BABY GROOT'S HOUSE OF FUN!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom