Awwwwwwww Yeah!

MouseMadness

Original Poster
Re: Re: Awwwwwwww Yeah!

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Fantastic!!!

Now...if they could only find a way to harness that energy and put it in the sports stadiums....

:lookaroun

Ooooooooooh good thinking!

*chases all the players with guns*

HEY! Whaddaya know! It DOES make them faster, if nothing else!

kal1484

:lol: GO MICHIGAN!! One year, the town next to me had the top murder rate in the ENTIRE STATE of Michigan, not sure if they included detroit in that or not...

nikimsu2002

Yeah for Detroit! It has been pretty bad down there this year. I live about 30 minute north of downtown, just outside Pontiac and I honestly don't know which is worse, Pontiac or Detroit.

DisneyPhD

Ok, it does suck to be Detroit, part of me is glad I don't work there any more. However seeing as I worked in Mental Health and they are cutting funding for it all over the place, belive me this crime problem is only going to get worse!!!!!!! (my soap box) Besides crime the City of Detroit has a ton of other problems (police and city officals that are curopted (spelled wrong) and schools that are just really poorly run, from the top down.)

Funny I have worked in Detroit (and live there for a few years at WSU) and while I was always careful, I never felt like I was in the unsafest place in the whole USA.

Detroit did get number 1, but did anyone notice that 4 cities in southeast Mich (AKA Metro Detroit Suburbs) did make the top 20 in safest? My parents live in Troy (#11) and Mr. PhD works really close to Farmington Hills. (#12) I am sure Royal Oak (my home town,) didn't make it because it is too small.

EchoOfOphelia

WooHoo! :sohappy:
Chicago isn't on there! To be honest... I'm surprised! :eek:
When Cincinnati, OH is more dangerous than places like Chicago and New York, you know something's wrong...

I suspect a time warp or an alternate universe perhaps :p

Shaman

At first I was wondering how Miami didn't make it on the list...and then I noticed it was....all the way down in number 23.

Now as I'm sitting hear I wonder....is that a good thing or a bad thing....hmmmmm....

*makes sure door is locked*

MouseMadness

Original Poster
Tenchu, I just saw you changed your AIM name! PHEW! Here I thought that for some reason I'd been put on block! :cry: :lookaroun

tenchu

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Tenchu, I just saw you changed your AIM name! PHEW! Here I thought that for some reason I'd been put on block! :cry: :lookaroun

As if i would.... :lol:

Yeah add me back on please, beacuse i lost all my names, and i cant be bothered trying to get them back!

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom