News 'Awesome Planet' coming to The Land pavilion

Kman101

I wonder what else is on the back burner for this pavilion ? 🤔

I'd love the food court vibe to go away, but that's never gonna happen. And Soarin could use a much better queue (or it's own entrance and pavilion ...) lol. Just saying ... not that any of those were planned (that I know of).

But I too wonder what else has been put on the 'backburner' (which to me means "if we can get away with not doing anything here for a while, let's try")

Spash007

I really hope that our happiness for a non-IP film isn't going to turn to horror when the trade is for an IP-riddled replacement for Living with the Land. Hoping just an update to the aesthetics inside to take it out of the 80s? At the rate of announcements for Epcot, would I be remiss in thinking something could be announced soonish?

Kman101

I really hope that our happiness for a non-IP film isn't going to turn to horror when the trade is for an IP-riddled replacement for Living with the Land. Hoping just an update to the aesthetics inside to take it out of the 80s? At the rate of announcements for Epcot, would I be remiss in thinking something could be announced soonish?

I feel like Martin has already dismissed an IP invasion into Living with the Land, but I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop there too ... lol and we all know plans can change. I figured we'd get IP in the theater, but here we are :)

Kman101

“We’re aware, of course, that each time we touch Epcot, we are touching the setting for millions of precious family memories. So, we are very careful stewards of this park.”

Disney would like everyone to stop complaining :p

LOL, that's exactly what I took from that. They know how fans feel. At least this was a bone thrown to us (along with the entrance redo)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
A living with the land refresh is planned. It just depends when it is approved.

Imagineer777

Please tell me the earworm "Listen to the Land" can be incorporated in some form. My daughter always asks why the song isn't there.... haha. I may have indoctrinated her a bit, but it's a great song!
Totally agree, it's one of my favorite Epcot songs besides One Little Spark, would love them to bring back refreshed versions of the songs like they (somewhat) did with JII

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom