Average Quick SErvice cost?

12_Ears_Dad

Original Poster
Can anyone break down the average price of an adult quick service meal and kids quick service meal?

I know it depends on what you get, but some examples for those of you who've been their recently?

sjhym333

We got a burger at Pecos Bill's last week that came with fries and it was $10.69. Add in a drink at a couple of dollars and you are looking at around $12 to $13 for a burger. Burgers, sandwiches and stuff will be in that range. If you go to a place like the food court in The Land or some of the quick service places in EPCOT you can expect it will be higher.

mouse_luv

It varies:
Someplace like Cosmic Rays in Tomorrowland at MK, you can get an Adult meal of anything from a 1/2 chicken and rib combo meal with potatoes and veggies for 16.19
to something like a 1/3lb Bacon Cheeseburger meal for 10.69, to a Chicken Nugget Meal or a Greek Salad in the 8.69-8.99 range. Add on a drink anywhere from 2.99 for a soda or iced tea to 4.49 for a cherry slush. For kids at the same place: Chicken Nugget Meal, Turkey Sandwich Meal or Uncrustables meal which all include grapes, carrot sticks and a choice of milk or bottled water for 5.49-5.99. (those prices are as of this month when they were just updated).

Then you have places like Lotus Blossom Cafe in China at EPCOT WS: where an adult can eat anything from an Orange Chicken meal to Veggie Curry with Rice in the 9.99-11.95 range. Drinks range from 1.89 for Chinese tea, 2.09-2.39 for soft drinks, to 6.50 for beer.
For kids they have a sweet and sour chicken meal that comes with a choice of bottled water or juice for 7.95

Best of luck! And enjoy your trip! :D

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Look on Allears.net at the menu section. They keep them pretty current and usually have the prices listed. On average you can look at spending $10-$17 on a full quick service meal per person. :)

sjhym333

Just one thought. If you are going to do quick service stuff I would suggest that you be a little more adventurous then burgers or chicken nuggets. I posted above that we had burgers last week but honestly for the price they weren't that good. Everyone in our party commented on the burger versus the price.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
$2.19. I should note that my last visit was in 1976 as part of a familiar bicentennial celebration.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Just one thought. If you are going to do quick service stuff I would suggest that you be a little more adventurous then burgers or chicken nuggets. I posted above that we had burgers last week but honestly for the price they weren't that good. Everyone in our party commented on the burger versus the price.

I agree. Lots of good quick service food. Even back in 76. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom