Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Markiewong

Hmmm. Kind of a gray area on that first E ticket though since they didn’t actually build it and it was part of another land.
Its a retheme, even if you count it as 2.5 attractions its more than most new IP based lands do nowadays.

Its even worse for Paris where we get a retheme of Rock and Rollercoaster and Web Slingers as the first new attraction in 8 years 😂.

I consider GotG part of Avengers Campus, but I could see why some people consider it iffy to that land.
Pretty sure GotG is considered part of Avenger Campus. The future e-ticket should be located next to it.

britain

Like the Matterhorn?

I Get It Yes GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

No Name

If I knew little about theme parks and wandered into DCA for the very first time in 2027 (which will be the case for some people), I’d hopefully think “hey this land has three solid rides!” But the reality is that it only has one new ride, one ride that was siphoned off from another land, and one ride that may not happen for a while, if at all. I’d have to put myself in a very distant pair of shoes to be impressed by that.

fctiger

I consider GotG part of Avengers Campus, but I could see why some people consider it iffy to that land.

For 99% of people, it will be since it's all MCU themed. Most people don't think that hard about this stuff, certainly no one I know in real life. All these characters appeared in the same movies together, that's all that most will think about.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
im curious what is going in this spot?
There are two entrances to WEB Suppliers:

1620447230198.png

1620447324261.png

That couryard you circled is outside one of the entrances. It's possible it could be an area for meet & greets, or it could just be a couryard to hang out in and they'll put table and chairs there. Looks like that might be a fountain. It's definitely not part of the Ancient Sanctum. This shot from the Disney website is of the entrance in my second pic. Sadly it doesn't show what's immediately to the left:

1620447501367.png

I can't seem to find any better pics of that area.

J4546

yeah i know theres an entrance to the store there, i just wondered what that courtyardish area was, but a meet n greet sounds about right.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
This early piece of concept art is all I can find and it shows umbrellas there, but it's concept art, so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

1620448847606.png

waltography

im curious what is going in this spot?
If you zoom in on Google Earth, the weird thing in the middle turns out to be a tree with a wall; your guess of a M&G area is a good one.

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 10.33.01 PM.png

Ya know... It seems to me that if the stuntronic Spider-Man is launched as high as the demo videos make it out to be, people will be able to see him flipping above the Carthay Circle while they are entering the park. :)
You might be right. Although it's possible the foliage behind Carthay Circle might be tall enough to obscure it. My bigger question is where does the stuntronic go? I can't find a hole in the ground on Google Earth anywhere...

MoonRakerSCM

I'll be checking this place out on June 20th... I wonder if everything will still be working by then...

What's the dealio with Doctor Strange's Balloon animals? Is it planned to be a simple meet and greet?

Anyone seen or heard anything about this 'giant candy bar' at Pyms? I do love me some chocolate...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom