Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Disney Analyst

Yeah. Unfortunately you are probably right. And also how would it get up there? We haven’t heard anything about a second level nor did we see one in the ride layout. I’d settle for an empty ride vehicle going around in a loop up there.

Here's an aerial shot. If you open the image in a new tab you can zoom in a bit more. Definitely no track. You have the open in the right "red" structure for Spider-Man to shoot from.

ETA:

Here's another pic from Bioreconstruct.

avengers-campus-construction-overview-1-1200x675.jpeg

mickEblu

Here's an aerial shot. If you open the image in a new tab you can zoom in a bit more. Definitely no track. You have the open in the right "red" structure for Spider-Man to shoot from.

I can’t really make anything out on my phone but the slot to the right does look like just about the size of the ride vehicle lol.

Anyway, these guys do this for a living and confidently claim that its part of the ride vehicle track?

Disney Analyst

I can’t really make anything out on my phone but the slot to the right does look like just about the size of the ride vehicle lol.

Anyway, these guys do this for a living and confidently claim that its part of the ride vehicle track?

I blew it up and outlined in red what is up there, which looks like a raised platform to walk along for Cast Members, or a platform hiding equipment. Unsure. It may be used for Spider-Man to run across after the Stunt-tronic flies from the opening in the red structure and lands in the opening of the grey structure. Although he could also run in front of that, as I don't see steps up to it.

1616557136244.png

180º

She said something like that a door opens up (I assume door on screen) and it's like "oh no we have to get those bots!" Capture some. Doors close. Move to next screen and repeat.
So, not only is it like a DVD bonus feature game, but the story is that you’re a custodian at Spider-Man’s office? Between this and Millennium Falcon: Target Run, what’s with all the drama-illiterate and fun-hating missed opportunities lately?

ToTBellHop

So, not only is it like a DVD bonus feature game, but the story is that you’re a custodian at Spider-Man’s office? Between this and Millennium Falcon: Target Run, what’s with all the drama-illiterate and fun-hating missed opportunities lately?
Exactly. If you must go screen-based, why not use Jake Gyllenhaal’s Mysterio and have him continually alter what you see? Like, you think you are driving into Monsters, Inc. but then BAM! it’s actually Superstar Limo!

1616783445762.gif

And it’s not even Tom Holland!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom