Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

MarvelCharacterNerd

This literally made me tear up! The Avengers are off the balconies and into the crowds?!

(I know from past roaming Avengers in Hollywood Land, this actually can get quite chaotic and the characters must learn how to quickly extricate themselves from crowds and it can quickly become crazy when 20 families are all trying to take selfies with the characters BUT... seeing the characters amongst the people... is just heartwarming. Can't wait to experience it myself!!!)

Californian Elitist

It's sad how a bottom of the barrel late era Eisner kids land is somehow better than a land based on the biggest movie series of all time. Recruits, suit up!
Yep. Maybe if they created something that actually looked like something out of a typical Marvel film abs has worthy attractions, I wouldn’t miss its predecessor. But yeah, a bugs land may have not been the best, but it never pretended to be. It was a land that was supposed to make you feel like an insect, and that’s what it did. Nothing more, nothing less.

I miss the Kleenex box bathrooms.

Phroobar

No it's not. It was a land based on an IP no one care about.
download.gif

el_super

It's sad how a bottom of the barrel late era Eisner kids land is somehow better than a land based on the biggest movie series of all time. Recruits, suit up!

Bugs land wasn't all that good at all. This is just a great example of people filtering history through nostalgia and automatically assuming old = better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom