Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

PostScott

I was thinking of something slightly different...

haha, I'd love an attraction to Krampus. Did you ever go on the HHN maze like 3 years ago?

Incorrect again. Xavier's is to teaxh mutamts how to deal with theor powers responisbly and some stay on to be x-men. Its not a school teaxhing you how to be a superhero.
Okay I mean... X-Men are superheros. A bunch of teachers teaching children on how to use their powers (and also common school subjects) is a school/campus.

Professortango1

Incorrect again. Xavier's is to teaxh mutamts how to deal with theor powers responisbly and some stay on to be x-men. Its not a school teaxhing you how to be a superhero.

Isn't teaching superpowered beings how to control their powers and how to be moral and good essentially teaching them what they need to be a superhero? And I don't even understand where this argument stems from, I don't think Disney ever presented Avengers Campus as a place to be schooled on being a superhero. I've always seen it advertised as a recruitment/training facility.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Isn't teaching superpowered beings how to control their powers and how to be moral and good essentially teaching them what they need to be a superhero? And I don't even understand where this argument stems from, I don't think Disney ever presented Avengers Campus as a place to be schooled on being a superhero. I've always seen it advertised as a recruitment/training facility.
no. its teaching them how to blend in with society not to be heroes.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

haha, I'd love an attraction to Krampus. Did you ever go on the HHN maze like 3 years ago?

Okay I mean... X-Men are superheros. A bunch of teachers teaching children on how to use their powers (and also common school subjects) is a school/campus.
the school is to teach mutants to understand and accept their powers and to blend into society. not to teach them to be superheros. the x-men themselves are heroes but they dont go to school for the purpose of becoming x-men

lazyboy97o

Training isn’t teaching?

BayouShack

Universal’s most successful land is also a campus.. but it manages to be interesting.

Don’t the Disney marvel lands exist in their own “Theme Park Universe”? So the lands really don’t have to use the same boring aesthetic of the movies. The execution of IOA’s Marvel land isn’t perfect, but it is more interesting. I would’ve liked to see Disney take on the comic book style. They did a great job with Toon Town.

Imagineers say it’s the Tomorrowland of DCA. Why would they want to do another take on their most difficult land? The land just looks too “real world”.

Last edited:

J4546

they gonna put in a tron coaster rethemed to captain america on a harley or thor on some asgaurdian thing and call it a day.

/s

MarvelCharacterNerd

or thor on some asgaurdian thing and call it a day.

/s

Thor: Ragnarok ride CONFIRMED! :D

1618537971391.png

Hey, at least it would have a great soundtrack! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom