No.

Ismael Flores

All the classic Lucas attractions are loaded with charm

View attachment 545079
View attachment 545077
View attachment 545078

Which brings us to modern WDI...

View attachment 545080

I really think they did not go far enough with the market place area. When they described it as being filled with items to the point that you wouldn't see the walls and ceiling i imagined more like a Moroccan market. There really isn't a reason why they couldn't do that and still make it ADA accessible and crowd manageable.

That whole walkway next to the market place should have stalls selling food items and other goods.

It should look more like this, i have been to places like this and the energy is amazing.
222.jpg
bng10k6yocs51.jpg

Last edited:

mickEblu

I really think they did not go far enough with the market place area. When they described it as being filled with items to the point that you wouldn't see the walls and ceiling i imagined more like a Moroccan market. Their really is not reason why they couldn't do that and still make it ADA accessible and crowd manageable.

That whole walkway next to the market place should have stalls selling food items and other goods.

It should look more like this, i have been to places like this and the energy is amazing.
View attachment 545505View attachment 545506

You re right. The market place gives me more of terminal shops at the airport vibe. With that said that and Rontos are two of the better done areas of the land compared to the rest just for the mere fact they aren’t a junkyard.

Last edited:

SuddenStorm

I really think they did not go far enough with the market place area. When they described it as being filled with items to the point that you wouldn't see the walls and ceiling i imagined more like a Moroccan market. Their really is not reason why they couldn't do that and still make it ADA accessible and crowd manageable.

View attachment 545505View attachment 545506

Wow! Both of those images look exactly what SWGE was trying to be. And both look inviting, engaging- like places I'd want to explore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom