Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

britain

If this doesn't prove that the trolley is coming back, I don't know what would.

Purduevian

After trying to catch up on the thread by reading the past 5 pages I have learned:
-SWGE bad
-Muppets, Star Wars, and Pixar Bad
-Pixar might have some good things
-DHS tower of Terror might or might not have been better than CA TOT
-We can see a FP distribution now
-The Trolley is coming back

Can someone update me on Avengers Campus stuff like time lines of when things are supposed to open? I'm going to DLR for the first time next June and was wondering anything will be open outside of GotG MB

BrianLo

Original Poster
After trying to catch up on the thread by reading the past 5 pages I have learned:
-SWGE bad
-Muppets, Star Wars, and Pixar Bad
-Pixar might have some good things
-DHS tower of Terror might or might not have been better than CA TOT
-We can see a FP distribution now
-The Trolley is coming back

Can someone update me on Avengers Campus stuff like time lines of when things are supposed to open? I'm going to DLR for the first time next June and was wondering anything will be open outside of GotG MB

Fall (Late 2020). Which is the land and Spidey simultaneously. I’d imagine the E-ticket is a 2023 project. Late 2022 if the start on it soon.

I recently saw the first post and forgot we largely believed previously the land would open in 2020 and Spider-Man wouldn’t open until 2021 with the E-ticket 2022. Leaving Mission breakout alone...

The Grand Inquisitor

Fall (Late 2020). Which is the land and Spidey simultaneously. I’d imagine the E-ticket is a 2023 project. Late 2022 if the start on it soon.

I recently saw the first post and forgot we largely believed previously the land would open in 2020 and Spider-Man wouldn’t open until 2021 with the E-ticket 2022. Leaving Mission breakout alone...
Could they add a Fantastic Four or X Men attraction if the movie is really successful. Fantastic Four is rumored to be coming out in 2022.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Could they add a Fantastic Four or X Men attraction if the movie is really successful. Fantastic Four is rumored to be coming out in 2022.
Anything is possible. However for the Avengers attraction given that it takes years for new attractions to go from concept to design to construction to completion, it would be unlikely they'd change characters as this point.

I could see them expanding into the backlot if Marvel became even more popular and add more attractions there....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom