Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

planodisney

The Spider-Man ride looks lame AF. I’m intrigued by the Avengers ride, yet my expectations are still low.
Boy I disagree. I like Midway Mania and this looks like a huge jump in level from that attraction. Looks like augmented reality, projections possibly everywhere, vehicles that have much more interesting movement than the Mania ride vehicles.
With confirmation of the e-ticket Avengers ride, I think the Spidey attraction is just what the land needs.
I have a feeling this ride will surprise people.

mickEblu

Yah I think at first glance it seams like DCA’s version of Flight of Passage, but I think there is more to it than that. Like possibly FOP tech but on a Kuka Arm, which would be awesome!!!
Don’t get me wrong, I love FoP and it’s definitely exciting, but hopefully Chapeks remark of “brand new ride system” holds true.
Anyway, for me The Avengers attraction was the highlight of the presentation.

So what exactly is FOP tech? The banshee bikes moving in simulation with the screen?

DrAlice

Boy I disagree. I like Midway Mania and this looks like a huge jump in level from that attraction. Looks like augmented reality, projections possibly everywhere, vehicles that have much more interesting movement than the Mania ride vehicles.

It looks like Ninjago from LegoLand, which is disappointing at best and frustrating at worst. I hope I'm wrong and you are right.

For the other ride... man, I think I just don't trust Disney's announcements anymore. Here's why:
#1: How many times have we been told about a "phase 2" that just never happened.
#2: Galaxy's Edge was promised to have SO MANY amazing things that were then cut from the final budget.

I'll believe all of this when I see it.

Wow. What a wet blanket! Sorry. hahahaha.... Please, don't let my pessimism get in the way of anyone's excitement for this stuff. I just wish I could join y'all.

mab7689

So I have been to Florida from the UK six times, and all being well will have a seventh in 2021, but now I need to target a first visit to the West Coast. What year do we think is likely for phase 2 for the Avengers E-Ticket?

Californian Elitist

With confirmation of the e-ticket Avengers ride, I think the Spidey attraction is just what the land needs.
I have a feeling this ride will surprise people.

I’m not surprised.

PymParty

This Avengers E-ticket is also being constructed at Hong Kong disneyland atm. So perhaps that gives it a bit more chance of actually happening in dca.
There is no confirmation about it. Only DCA has been mentioned when this ride was announced in the presentation.
But if it happens to be the case, the ride is supposed to open in HKDL in 2023 so I guess this gives us an indication for the timeframe at DCA

planodisney

I’m not surprised.
Thanks! 😂
Hopefully you will be.
It this we’re going to be a stand alone attraction I’d be right there with you. With 2 other attractions in the land that will have height requirements that leave out significant numbers of park guests, I think this is a really good middle ground.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom