Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Anjin

A Portal ride sounds a lot more fun. Lots of opportunities for different rooms and a full size GLaDOS AA at the end.
Now I want a roller coaster that runs through a bunch of identical rooms so that you spot another train exiting a portal just as you come in.

britain

If there is indeed a liquid crystal glass pane to turn opaque during the transition scenes, then they’d be able to avoid any tell tale visibility giving away that it’s just the Midway Mania system. That also means the plot could be elevated to something beyond Stark’s Training Arcade because you could simulate that your cab is really traveling elsewhere.

mickEblu

Any possible terrain changes in this ride? Or do plans confirm their are not? Even small things like just going up and down a little hill that can help the ride feel less cookie cutter.

mickEblu

Just watched a Fresh Baked video and he still thinks the Spider-Man ride could be suspended based on the concept art. Hasn’t this been 100% confirmed that it cannot be suspended based on the plans we ve seen or am I making that up? Man, my enthusiasm for this ride would go way up if it was suspended and had even some slight swaying motion.

Imagine the ride vehicle in the concept art just lifting up into the warehouse after leaving the load zone. Cmon Disney, do this right.

lazyboy97o

Why do people compare them so often?
Transformers: The Ride — 3D uses the same ride system and was very much intended to be Universal Studios Hollywood’s version of The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, down to imitating many of the same gags and gimmicks. It’s an imitation, and in the tradition of the Bayformers is not very good at it. I’m most thankful that its presence in Universal Studios Florida has prematurely silenced people from claiming that Universal is giving back the Marvel rights to change Marvel Super Hero Island into a version of the upcoming Transformers land at Universal Studios Beijing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom