Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Ismael Flores

They have been dragging the installation of those panels, i wouldn't doubt that since they hadn't sealed the paneling that the recent rain got behind them. Maybe they had to remove them so that the walls air out. Wouldn't be wise to finish it off only to find out later they have a mold problem

lazyboy97o

They have been dragging the installation of those panels, i wouldn't doubt that since they hadn't sealed the paneling that the recent rain got behind them. Maybe they had to remove them so that the walls air out. Wouldn't be wise to finish it off only to find out later they have a mold problem
The panels are not the weather barrier. There are other photos showing the building wrapped in Perm-A-Barrier.

truecoat

Wait is that a recent picture? I was there Saturday and it was all covered Red.

Wait i just noticed that the new structure that was added recently is not there so this is obviously an old picture

The two current additions to the building are in this picture.

Spidey ride no panels.jpg

SplashJacket

I know the land opening is slated for early summer of this year, but would that mean a June timeframe which is an early summer opening according to the seasons, or would it be a May timeframe which is an early summer opening according to the school year?

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
I know the land opening is slated for early summer of this year, but would that mean a June timeframe which is an early summer opening according to the seasons, or would it be a May timeframe which is an early summer opening according to the school year?

Definitely wondering the same thing. Visiting the last weekend in May and hoping for a soft opening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom