Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

truecoat

OK, I was visiting the parks today. There's no Awesome Dance-Off while a section of street is fenced off. Guardians is still open, but Five and Dime can't use their jalopey. I'm relatively certain they are re-routing the track to exit through the gate between Guardians Fortress and the Hyperion. My assumption is that Marvel didn't want the Trolley to enter the Marvel Campus. Not sure what happens with the Trolley service building.

They didn't remove the tracks, only covered them up so it looks like it's going right back where it was. There appears to be an area next to the Avengers gift store that will be some sort of gate.

truecoat

Here's a current construction pic courtesy of Bioreconstruct and one with the old track path laid over.

marvelcampus.jpg

Avengers track.jpg

CM.X777

They didn't remove the tracks, only covered them up so it looks like it's going right back where it was. There appears to be an area next to the Avengers gift store that will be some sort of gate.

So my guess is they are going to build a branch of the trolly line, but probably to only just past the gate. I know WDI doesn't want the Newsboys singing their way through Avenger's Campus, so I'm guess they are going to built that branch so the trolly can pick them up and drop them off behind the gate. While the regular trolly service go to the Avengers Campus.

Last edited:

Old Mouseketeer

So my guess is they are going to build a branch of the trolly line, but probably to only just past the gate. I know WDI doesn't want the Newsboys singing their way through Avenger's Campus, so I'm guess they are going to built that branch so the trolly can pick them up and drop them off behind the gate. While the regular trolly service go to the Avengers Campus.

Newsboys closed permanently months ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom