Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

SSG

Another

campus 2.jpg

Old Mouseketeer

So it has never happen where they bulldozed an entire land and started with a blank slate. They away retrofit and expand existing building.

Wait, they've bulldozed an entire land before - A Bugs Land!!! To bad they will never bulldoze Tomorrowland.

Well, where do you want to draw the line? Yes, they bulldozed most of Flick's Fun Fair (except for the restrooms, which are getting a re-skin). But they're repurposing the Bug theater and they have already rethemed ToT to Guardians. So if they didn't bulldoze the Bugs theater and the restrooms, and they're adding the rethemed Tower, is that really bulldozing an entire land? How about bulldozing the entire Indian Village and the cheesy corrugated steel access tunnel to build Bear Country? Oh, wait--whatabout Sunshine Plaza to Buena Vista Street? Ooops, they kept some steel. OK, I give up--what are the rules? (If there are any.)

Phroobar

Well, where do you want to draw the line? Yes, they bulldozed most of Flick's Fun Fair (except for the restrooms, which are getting a re-skin). But they're repurposing the Bug theater and they have already rethemed ToT to Guardians. So if they didn't bulldoze the Bugs theater and the restrooms, and they're adding the rethemed Tower, is that really bulldozing an entire land? How about bulldozing the entire Indian Village and the cheesy corrugated steel access tunnel to build Bear Country? Oh, wait--whatabout Sunshine Plaza to Buena Vista Street? Ooops, they kept some steel. OK, I give up--what are the rules? (If there are any.)
If I were going to make up the rules, I would say everything is leveled in the land. No repurposing.

disneylandcm

Snow White and the next door Fantasyland Theater were bulldozed for the new Snow White and Pinocchio rides in 1983. In those days you could ride round trip on the Skyway to look at it all. That was fun!

lazyboy97o

I wonder if there will be Avengers background music playing throughout the area or we are going with the “immersion” awkward silence of SWGE. Using WDI’s logic, there wouldn’t be music playing at an Avengers training facility.
They should just play some random local station. You’ll be immersed in the experience of being somewhere in Southern California.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom