Avengers Campus - Construction/Specifics

TROR

I'd like it if it were set in a TV studio. It doesn't make sense to me why Rod Serling keeps talking about us entering the show and seeing imagery from the show throughout the ride. The DCA version uses Serling as a framing device, but the story is focused on the ghost story of the hotel rather than a haunted hotel which transports us into a TV show about a haunted hotel. But different strokes. Some people like Zepplin, others like the Beatles.
Some are right, some are wrong.

I'll say it. The Beatles are a boy band for teenager girls. If you're a grown man listening to the Beatles, you may as well be a grown man listening to One Direction. Come at me, y'all! I'll stand my ground firm on this!

Last edited:

Mike S

Advertisement

I'll say it. The Beatles are a boy band for teenager girls. If you're a grown man listening to the Beatles, you may as well be a grown man listening to One Direction. Come at me, y'all! I'll stand my grown firm on this!
I got no shame. I’ve listened to plenty of boy bands thanks to my sister and 3 girl cousins I’m close with while growing up. I even like some songs.

SuddenStorm

I'll say it. The Beatles are a boy band for teenager girls. If you're a grown man listening to the Beatles, you may as well be a grown man listening to One Direction. Come at me, y'all! I'll stand my ground firm on this!
Comparing the Beatles to One Direction is like saying Disneyland is the same as Six Flags. Sure, they're both amusement parks but everything else is very different.

Sharon&Susan

If there’s ever another Twilight Zone ride (anywhere), I want it to focus more on the weird and (somewhat) cheesy elements such as aliens in Forbidden Planet clothes, Monsters that look just above Halloween costume standards, maybe even have the ride vehicle talk about how much it wants to kill you!

Lightning and Ghosts aren’t going to cut it next time.

DrAlice

Did you really just compare the Beatles' entire body of work with One Direction?!?!?!?!?! LOL....

Dude, you are entitled to your opinion, but I seriously can't stop laughing......

If you're trolling, well then I say, well played, sir. Well played.

*still laughing*

shortstop

Taking the bait... but listen to anything Rubber Soul onwards and try to say that again with a straight face.

mickEblu

If there’s ever another Twilight Zone ride (anywhere), I want it to focus more on the weird and (somewhat) cheesy elements such as aliens in Forbidden Planet clothes, Monsters that look just above Halloween costume standards, maybe even have the ride vehicle talk about how much it wants to kill you!

Lol you sir get a like for that “ride vehicle talk about how much it wants to kill you” foment. Genius.

lazyboy97o

Some are right, some are wrong and others are just deranged lunatics.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

There was a Twilight Zone ride, it was replaced with a tacky overlay

Top Bottom