Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Californian Elitist

Okay, I know these AC threads go off the rails, but what on earth does that have to do with it?
Absolutely nothing. I was confused myself. I thought I had posted it in the Miscellaneous thread. I kept getting notifications from this thread, which I almost never post in, so I checked and saw that I accidentally posted here. Whoops lol. Oh well.😂

Parteecia

Recruits!

Screenshot_20230911-221542_Chrome.jpg

MarvelCharacterNerd

^ Funny thing about that image. As of yesterday, the construction box around the Avengers Vault exit was still up, but the lights were on inside, the exit seemed finished and the signage was out front of HQ and lit up at night!

Looking forward to checking it out!

In the meantime, they've started readying the backlot store for closure. 1/3rd of the fixtures are gone and they barely have any lighting on inside, which is annoying if you, you know, actually want to see the merchandise! :p

MarvelCharacterNerd

While I like the layout of merchandise from the pics I've seen today of the inside, I was surprised it looked like a much smaller space than I expected. Looking forward to seeing it in person soon though!

im surprised they have any spiderman merch here. being a smaller store they should need all the shelf space for other avengers mech since web is right next door with all the spiderman gear.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom