Bagheera

You can't change your avatar to a custom one until after you've posted. Now that you have one post, you can make your avatar anything that fits the size limitations. Enjoy, and welcome!

Bagheera

The only way to go bigger, really, is to go wider. Your avatar is 150 pixels high, and the maximum size is 160x160. I haven't gone looking for a Bruce graphic, so I can't help you at the moment. Why not do a Google search?

Disney#1Fan

Original Poster
Originally posted by Bagheera
The only way to go bigger, really, is to go wider. Your avatar is 150 pixels high, and the maximum size is 160x160. I haven't gone looking for a Bruce graphic, so I can't help you at the moment. Why not do a Google search?

That's really funny, I just did a Google Search! Image and Regular!

Stefffe

okay okay i thought this thread would be the best one to post this on....is my new avitar....but if someone is using it already....PLEASE let me know :) :)

~stefffe~

magic kingdom

Originally posted by Stefffe
okay okay i thought this thread would be the best one to post this on....is my new avitar....but if someone is using it already....PLEASE let me know :) :)

~stefffe~

I dont think ive seen that one before. its very cool. I would appreciate any help or advice on how to get my own avatar. im having a LOT of trouble finding a really cool and original one.:veryconfu PLEASE HELP! THANKS!

ACE

Originally posted by magic kingdom
I dont think ive seen that one before. its very cool. I would appreciate any help or advice on how to get my own avatar. im having a LOT of trouble finding a really cool and original one.:veryconfu PLEASE HELP! THANKS!

Did someone call my name? :lol: Just let me know what you want and I'll do my best. I can't make the animated avatars, but I can do just about anything else you want.

:wave: ACE

magic kingdom

Thank you so much, Ace. I'd love something to do with the Haunted Mansion or a really cute winnie the pooh. I'll appreciate anything. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

ACE

Originally posted by MaelstromMunky
Checking in so I can get a custom avatar...:cool:

Ya gotta tell us what you want on your avatar and I'm sure someone here will make it for you.

:wave: ACE

-SIR-

Hey folks ths s my first post on wdwmagic... so you have to post once to have a custom Avatar huh?!? well this is my post!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom