Availability of Oswald ears

LittleBuford

Does anyone know if Oswald ears (for adults) are still being sold at WDW? I have a trip coming up in a few weeks and am trying to determine whether they’re easy to find in the parks or if I should plan to buy a pair online instead.

Thanks!

goofyyukyuk

I looked far and wide for them in stores when we were there a couple of years ago, but we never found any. Went back to WDW this month and still didn’t see any in stores, but a lot of people had them on. I decided to just buy one online for about $20, but in our local Disney Store, we found them on sale for like $5.

Upvote 0

LittleBuford

Original Poster
I looked far and wide for them in stores when we were there a couple of years ago, but we never found any. Went back to WDW this month and still didn’t see any in stores, but a lot of people had them on. I decided to just buy one online for about $20, but in our local Disney Store, we found them on sale for like $5.

Interesting! I’ve never seen them in a Disney Store—and for just $5! That explains why people are reselling them online.

Upvote 0

yensid67

You would think that they could make Oswald just as favorite character as Mickey! Oswald IS the original! Mickey was the second choice! Oswald started it all in the beginning! I think the main mascot for Disney should switch and become OSWALD! (Just kidding, don't get your panties in a bunch!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom