Availability of Grand Californian at 7 months

Legendary

Original Poster
Our home resort is Poly and would like to use our points to book at Grand Californian. Looking at the Resort Availability tool they are pretty much booked solid up until mid December. Our use year is February and we need to use them by the end of our use year (these would be banked 2017points). Any one have a clue on our chances to get something in January?

nicb88

Reserving at 7 months I managed to get a 3 night stay in a studio in April 2017 and then one further night through waitlisting, but from what I gather it isn’t always so easy. Availability is really hard to come by all year round due to the resort being so small. I think there is a little more chance if you go for a 1 or 2 bedroom.

If you can make a back up plan for the nights you can’t find, I’d definitely book what you can at 7 months and waitlist the rest! It’s not impossible.

Edgmiller

We were able to book 7 months out for the beginning of June. I think this is a busy time of the year for them. We had to be placed on 2 additional waitlists to get the full amount of time we needed. It worked though, we will be in Disneyland in 27 days.!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom