New Member
Original Poster
What college courses do you need to take to become a special effects designer or someone who designs and makes the robotic elements of movies? Is there such thing as automatronics? If so could you tell me about it or how to find out information on it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom