Aurora and Snow White moving to new meet and greet locations on Sunday

WDWYankee15

Aurora is moving to Snow White's current spot. So, is Snow White's move taking someone else spot? Is someone else leaving or is this a new meet and greet location?

mm52200

Aurora is moving to Snow White's current spot. So, is Snow White's move taking someone else spot? Is someone else leaving or is this a new meet and greet location?
Snow White is just moving somewhere else, she's not replacing anyone there in Center Street. I guess they don't stick her near the Mine Train because it's possibly too busy around there? Sticking her by the castle wall would make more sense I think than Main Street.

doctornick

"Anna and Elsa will no longer have a visiting princess."

Does this mean they will be standing separate in Princess Fairytale Hall or will they still be "together" for a picture and the other area (for a visiting princess) will just be empty for the time being?

How does the current set up work? Are there two families in the room at the time? Like, does a family walk in, get to spend time with A&E and then move to Aurora when done (or the opposite order)? Or does a family walk in and have the room entirely to themselves to spend time with A&E and Aurora as they please?

lunchbox1175

How does the current set up work? Are there two families in the room at the time? Like, does a family walk in, get to spend time with A&E and then move to Aurora when done (or the opposite order)? Or does a family walk in and have the room entirely to themselves to spend time with A&E and Aurora as they please?
You do not have the room to yourself, there is usually about a total of 6 guests at a time in the room.

discos

Does this mean they're going to be having two sets of girls in each room, like they do with Mickey at the town square theater?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I think that's a great idea because it would make the line move much quicker. Do you think that they are just going to split up Anna and Elsa, though? Like you would meet Anna and then just shift over to Elsa or vice versa instead of going with 4 sets? Just have the 2 with them split up?
I hope not half the fun is seeing the two sisters together.

mm52200

I have a feeling that Anna and Elsa will just be split up within the same room. Having two face characters interacting together leads to longer (and better) interactions, therefore increasing, etc. I never got to meet them together but they seemed like a lot of fun together, it's a shame they're being split but this was kind of inevitable. I'm honestly surprised they lasted together this long.

mikenatcity1

I guess i'm not a fan of this- Anna and Elsa were on 1 side and the other princesses on the other. It seems that they spent all the time and money to refurb the current location for a permanent spot for the princesses only to be kicked out by the new bunch (I can see why Elsa and Anna were added, as they should have been). I hope they get a more permanent home for the rest of the princesses.

LWB

When my daughters saw A&E last month, their favorite part was when Anna squealed "Sister hug!!!!" and the four of them all hugged together. It was precious. I agree that so much of the fun of seeing A&E is seeing them together!

LWB

I am surprised they didn't design an area around the Mine Train for snow white's m & g like they did with Ariel with the Under the Sea ride building.

Ariel is a mermaid in that particular location, though, so she really needed to have a location dedicated to her so she could sit down!

Kevin_W

I think this is poor for poor Sleeping Beauty. Aurora looked somewhat neglected after the excitement of seeing Anna and Elsa.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom