Aulani Vacation 7 vs 11 months

Phatjoe423

Original Poster
Trying to decide between Aulani and other resorts for our DVC membership. Is it worth buying Aulani for the 11 month booking window? Would it be hard to book Aulani in June or July with just a 7 month window?

Club Cooloholic

Trying to decide between Aulani and other resorts for our DVC membership. Is it worth buying Aulani for the 11 month booking window? Would it be hard to book Aulani in June or July with just a 7 month window?
Check the availability calenders, I think it depends on when you like to go but seems it does not book the same way others do

correcaminos

Check the availability calenders, I think it depends on when you like to go but seems it does not book the same way others do

It definitely does not. I admit I am not well versed in the bookings for it because my husband shows no interest in Hawaii (after living there).

I'd go to mouseowners.com and search for the question there too. Lots travel there.

gopper@q.com

I just saw your post, I’m not sure if you have made a decision yet, but.....we just booked an 8 night stay at a 2 bedroom villa there at our 7 month window, so it is doable. I love Aulani but due to the expensive flights to Hawaii we are happy to call animal Kingdom our home to ensure a nice play to stay even during busy times

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom