Aulani no longer serving Kona coffee

wedenterprises

Original Poster
Today, coffee is moving from the Wailana pool bar to Off the Hook. The new menu does not list 100% Kona coffee. Also, Island Vintage Coffee is permanently closed across the street from the hotel.

It now appears the only place to get 100% Kona coffee is at the Four Seasons.

Lilofan

Today, coffee is moving from the Wailana pool bar to Off the Hook. The new menu does not list 100% Kona coffee. Also, Island Vintage Coffee is permanently closed across the street from the hotel.

It now appears the only place to get 100% Kona coffee is at the Four Seasons.
I drank the real thing in HI, 100% Kona coffee . So smooth and satisfying but per pound very expensive. Some places sell Kona blend, not the same taste as the real thing.

wedenterprises

Original Poster
Ah. That makes sense. Really unfortunate for those farms as lots (most?) of them are small family run operations. I'll look into that, thanks.

slipperalwaysfits

I'm really missing Island Vintage Coffee across the street from Aulani. It was always my favorite place. Hubby loved the match green tea frappe. So sad they got priced out. Crazy, too because it was always slammed when we'd walk over there....

wedenterprises

Original Poster
I'm really missing Island Vintage Coffee across the street from Aulani. It was always my favorite place. Hubby loved the match green tea frappe. So sad they got priced out. Crazy, too because it was always slammed when we'd walk over there....
Agreed! It was so nice in there, always packed when we went. It's an ice cream place now, and the nearby Starbucks is moving in next door.
I wish Aulani had a proper coffee spot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom