August Mickey Monitor

s25843

Original Poster
Hi!

Have any of you received your August issue of the Mickey Monitor yet?

Im trying to figure out if they actually fixed my address or they didnt and mine is lost in the mail

Thanks!

KevinPage

I've come to the conclusion that once you change your address, you will never get your Mickey Monitor again, until you renew your pass or purchase a brand new one.

This has happened to me the last 2 years. I call to have them change the address and it never works<shrug>. I've given up fighting that battle :)

aim

We haven't recieved ours yet either. There for awhile, we never got one. Then i emailed Disney about trying to keep the passholder lounge at epcot, and then ended up calling me to talk bout it. then they asked if i recieve the mickey moniter. and i told them we haven't for like a year or so. and then we started getting them. :confused:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Us johnny foreigner types dont even get one.:( And I never had all 4 issues of the magazine that came with the Disney club either.

RickEff

Originally posted by Pumbas Nakasak
Us johnny foreigner types dont even get one.:( And I never had all 4 issues of the magazine that came with the Disney club either.

Pumbus,

I wrote Disney because I was upset that they wouldn' spend an extra buck to send out the MM to anyone outside their country. I pointed out it cost us a lot more to support them. Since then, I've always received the Mickey Monitor. Even when I skipped a year in renewing. You may want to ask - politely but firmly.

Rick

ACE

I got mine a couple of days ago. There is another thread on this but I don't have time to find it right now.

:wave: ACE

Since getting my Seasonal Annual pass back in Nov 02, I have only received one issue of the Mickey Monitor.. I don't know whats up with that.. Anyone know of a number I can call?

Thanks

Karl

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom