Attractions You've Never Gotten Around To

GeorgiaPinesRJB

Original Poster
So this was something I was thinking about the other night and thought this would be an interesting topic for conversation: are there any attractions, that, despite all the times you've been to the parks and had every intention of going on, just never gotten around to seeing? Not ones you intentionally avoid, but ones that you like but never seem to get there?

For me, this would be Mickey's Philharmagic. I've always wanted to see it, always made plans to go see it and lo and behold, everytime I find myself at the MK, I never do! What gives? haha

So do y'all have any attractions like this?

FettFan

Peter Pan's Flight. Sure it's a classic, but I am not about to spend forty-five minutes in line for a three minute dark ride that has been the exact same for 40 years.

Stitch Escape. I'm still bitter over losing the opportunity to Seize the Future with X-S. I went through Stitch once just to see what became of it....never again. The sad thing is that Stitch himself isn't the problem....its the godawful preshow and subsequent storyline that ruins the whole attraction.
"you must guard the naughty aliens until they decide to be nice". Dubya Tee Eff?
Dear Imagineers: Kids don't like it when you dumb everything down. I mean it.

How about have X-S Tech come back, completely convinced they've got it right this time (lol like John Hammond at Universal's Jurassic Park ride). They've installed DNA-sequencing laser cannons, extra security personnel, etc.
They try to beam Clench over again....and wind up with Stitch.
Spidlock: "Well, at least this one's not a vicious meat eater! Hey, he's actually kind of cute...."
*Stitch gets an evil glint in his eye*

luv

For many years, I wanted to go to Tom Sawyer Island, but didn't for the longest time.

Otherwise, no. The only things I haven't done are things that I avoid on purpose, like AI, the car crash thing, Pocahontas, etc.

I go to Philharmagic almost every time I go to the MK. It's a GREAT movie and almost never has a long wait. Go see it! You'll be glad you did.

javy2004

something that i feel i could never bring myself to experiencing would be the hall of presidents. something about it just doesn't call to me nor would it call to anyone i know that i'd go with. my last trip to MK my family and i got FP to peter pan's flight and missed out and didn't even have the sense to pass them off to someone else (my knowledge of disney in general, let alone the FP system was practically non-existent). I don't know if i could bring myself to riding it after having experienced the far superior version at DL a few times. My coming trip i'll be hitting everything that i missed and my favorites many many times :D

WDWNooby

Since we've only been to the World once, there are lots of things that we didn't get to do the first time. On the upcoming trip, DS and I will be doing everything we wanted to do on the last trip and didn't get to and fill in our favorites as we go. This would include visiting all of the areas of EPCOT (our priority for this trip since we barely made a dent in EPCOT the first time), seeing shows at HS and MK that we couldn't squeeze in.

afar28

I've never done Country Bear Jamboree, even though it never has a wait I've also never done the shows in Canada and France in World Showcase. Just never got to it. And I only do Hall of Presidents when a new president is elected to see the new animatronic :p
Oh and do Phillharmagic, you will love it!

DisneyGirl3820

We have never been on "Living with the Land" at Epcot. Never knew it existed, actually. We have been so fixated on Soarin' we assumed there was nothing else in that building except restrooms and restaurants :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom