Votes: 1 3.1%
  • All Of Mickeys Toontown Fair

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Great Movie Ride

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

space*mt*ranger

Original Poster
i wanna see the stunt show replaced with an indy rdie(like in DL) and i wanna see toontown become the toontown like in TDL And Dl

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I wish that they would replace all of Mickey's Toontown Fair. Why can't we have a normal Toontown like at Disneyland or Tokyo Disneyland? Even Hong-Kong Disneyland is getting one.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
I wish that they would replace all of Mickey's Toontown Fair. Why can't we have a normal Toontown like at Disneyland or Tokyo Disneyland? Even Hong-Kong Disneyland is getting one.

Does anyone else remember plans for a Toontown at the Studios? I recall seeing a coming attractions sign for the Roger Rabbit ride when the Studios first opened, and have a photo of my daughter (about 13 years ago) riding in a Roger Rabbit car "cut-out."

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
They had a Mickey's Movieland and Rodger Rabbit's Toontown planned for The Disney Studios. Rodger Rabbit's Toontown was cut because of complications with Spielberg who owns part of the copyright.

goofy

Indy is still amazin even today and it is old.

Mikey's toon town fair was not supposed to be a permenant thing (i think i am right here) thats is why its all tents and basicaly this is why it is rubbish little was spent on somethin that is meant to be around for a short time.

Also speedway needs to go. Huge lines and its slow and not much to it. And wat has it todo with tommorrowland its not exactly technology of the future. Think of wat u could do with the land.

Anyway i believe most on the list should go except indy and the bears!!!!!!!

madhatter

i agree the speedway should go, its boring, the line is too long, it takes up alot of space that could possibly hold a major attraction

also the hall of of presidents, its boring boring boring!! when they add george w bush will he mispronounce words and talk about how became president without winning the popular vote? how could they get rid of dreamflight and keep this ride?

wdwrules

id like to see country bears replaced cause its outdated and its not original just for disney. you can see the same type of thing at chucky cheese and other places like that. id also get rid of speedway cause its boring and too long of lines. why would anyone want to get rid of alien encounter, it awesome

Goofster

They can't get rid of Country Bears!! First of all, they're making a movie based on the show, and second of all "Walt's Last Laugh".:(

Professor Zoom

I would have to vote for Tom Sawyers Island.......especially now that Disney is starting to break down on the gun issue.........but what would or could go there????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom