Attractions that you love that no one likes

JIMINYCR

io1.jpg

At first I thought, but I love everything, there can't possibly be anything at WDW that I can't stand... then I was reminded of this. :mad: Guess there is something at WDW that I'll pass by.:(

Figment is a must-do only because of how dumb it is :ROFLOL: i dont really hate any ride, i would rather ride SGE then be working. I like spaceship earth and living with the land to :)

googilycub

There's also very loud, though I don't know how sizable, contingent on the boards that doesn't seem to like Test Track or Mission: Space very well. I think they're two of the best rides on property - definitely in my top 10. :shrug: Go figure.

I have to agree with this.

scoobygirl39541

Dinosaur is my favorite ride in the whole resort and it gets a lot criticism! Also, gonna add Living with the Land and Ellen. Both must do's for us!

The Empress Lilly

Song of the Rainforest at Animal Kingdom
Now I love everything about Disney, from those prehistoric Country Bears to the many steps up into the Treehouse, and I don't mind broken Yeti's and can listen to Small World all day long...

...but that Song of the Rainforest thing just sucks. :D

LoriSue

The one that sticks in my mind is Carousel of Progress. I have to do it a couple of times each trip and sometimes hear people complain about it, once I heard someone say it was like a bad episode of the Simpsons. Made me kinda sad, like someone saying your kid is ugly.

SobchakSecurity

Carousel of Progress never seems to be full, when you look around there seem to be alot of glum faces. Am I the only one who sings the song??!!:ROFLOL:

It depends on who's in there with you. I've been on it with a bunch of people in Yankees hats and it was quite a boisterous crowd. Took me a minute to realize at least a few of them must've seen the COP in New York (my mother loves the COP and sings loudly for that reason also) and have passed on their love of the show to their children and grandchildren.

MickeyPeace

Now I love everything about Disney, from those prehistoric Country Bears to the many steps up into the Treehouse, and I don't mind broken Yeti's and can listen to Small World all day long...

...but that Song of the Rainforest thing just sucks. :D

Then I guess I truly am the only one who likes it which makes me the only one so far to have given an accurate answer to this thread.

What do I win?

Hopefully lifetime visits to Song of the Rainforest.

Blackburn23

The Grand Fiesta Tour!! I was a big fan of the original, but LOVE the new one! I like to ride it a few times when we are there, everyones just goes along after the first because they are humoring me. Its relaxing, scenic, perfect. Its in my Top 5 favorite rides..... not many others can say that i bet.

Chrononymous

Tom Sawyer Island is my favorite thing to do in the early morning. I go running and exploring like a little kid! I don't get why it gets so much flack.

And The Jungle Cruise...which most of my friends and family would rather pass...is an absolute must do for me...twice! (once in the daytime, once at night)

The Empress Lilly

Then I guess I truly am the only one who likes it which makes me the only one so far to have given an accurate answer to this thread.

What do I win?

Hopefully lifetime visits to Song of the Rainforest.
You win indeed! For a grand prize you get to take Song of the Rainforest home with you. We all win! :D

mickey2008.1

We always liked LwtL, such a great atmospher and setting.

Gran Fiesta tour because of it quirkiness and its outside but inside.

But the absolute favorite, which we have not seen posted yet, Astro Orbitor!!! It's high up, great views, and it makes you feel as if you are really going to fly out of your seat. Always gets us. A good cheap thrill.:ROFLOL:

Donald96

I LOVE:
American Idol- (no i don't think its a do once, scene it all, the singers, songs, and atmosphere changes every time)

Stitch-it's fun, humourous (especially 90210), and air conditioned:cool:

Ellen-its long but definetly great and humourous

DINOSAUR!- One of my top 5:)

Test track and mission: space- i don't see how anyone can dislike test track and if your not claustrophopic mission: space is a "blast":ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom