Attractions that you love that no one likes

SMRT-1

Almost forgot, I did like Tapestry of Dreams, I just didnt like the naration besides that they kept the music and the puppets :). It was a nice gesture to pley the kids talking in different languages, it added the worldly element back into the parade. I also like the fact that the Sage of time didnt look so cranky and scarey.

i thought the thread was about attractions? :shrug:

Mikester71

io1.jpg

HOOTER!!!!! :ROFLOL:

Saw it for the first time last March when we were down there and me and the kids couldn't stop yelling this (in our best Michael Jackson voice, mind you) at each other the rest of the trip! My daughter even found a Hooter stuffed animal the day we were leaving at one of the stores, but never bought it and now wishes she would have.

Not something I could sit through more than once or twice, but still glad I got to see it I guess. :shrug:

Mikester71

My guilty pleasures in WDW:

Test Track - one of my favourite rides in WDW actually :lookaroun
Living With The Land - missed it our first trip, glad we discovered it on our second one
Stitch's Great Escape - never got to experience Alien Encounter, so can't really compare it to that, even though my buddy says AE was 1000% times better
Ellen's Universe of Energy - a bit long maybe, but I still enjoy it once every trip
Carousel of Progress - another one of my favourites, mostly because of its nostalgia to Walt and the early parks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom