Attractions that you love that no one likes

ChristianG

It seems like a lot of people don't like Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor because of it's location, but I personally love it and get a kick out of it every time!

MissMorrow

Tom Sawyer Island. Well, I wouldn't say no one likes this. In my family I'm the only one who loves it. To me it's a classic MK attraction/experience.

Test Track in it's current form. Around here I get the impression that it's not a favorite, but I've always liked it. It's a little dated now, but it's still one of my favorites, except for the queue. Hate that. Don't care for the post show much either, now that I think of it.

Dwarful

Sounds Dangerous was a 'must do' every trip in our family....for our youngest daughter. I can't tell you how many times we went to that show and it would be our group alone or possibly one or two other families.

SyracuseOrange

Wow, so far I like all the rides that you all say "nobody likes"

I like LWTL, I love the Teacups even after I ride, and I honestly still like Test Track.

fbp

Wow, so far I like all the rides that you all say "nobody likes"

I like LWTL, I love the Teacups even after I ride, and I honestly still like Test Track.

I really like Stitch's Great Escape and Living With The Land.

For our last two trips SGE has been our first ride. One, because we love it and and two because it's close to the entrance and we usually cut to Tomorrowland.

I like the unique show/ride set up of SGE.

I could spend a lifetime in LWTL. I love gardening, science and cement rivers.

Tomi-Rocket

For us it's "It's A Small World". I love it and have to force my DH & 2 DS on it. I tell them it's a family tradition which they don't really buy but they grudgingly go on. I know, shocking!

The Empress Lilly

Voyage of the Little Mermaid - I get the feeling it is more loved by me than by most. I love that show, I think it the greatest live-show on property.

Treehouse - awesomeness!!!

Most of the other rides mentioned so far are must-do's for me too. I guess great minds think alike :) :

LwtL is a complete E-ticket to me.
Energy/ Ellen - well I only do it for the dinosaurs. I might bring an iPad with me next time and watch some movie while Ellen is talking. Or maybe I'll use it to watch an episode of Jeopardy taped this century.
Liberty Belle, Tom Sawyer - these make the MK! So tranquil, such a transport to another place and time.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
-I prefer Universe of Energy with Ellen as host,
-Wishes has a good setting with Jiminy Cricket as host
-I love it's a small world, the scenery is great and the music doesn't bother me to much
-Despite the missing scenery I do like the new Spaceship Earth
-I still ride Journey into your Imagination and enjoy it, I even created my own figment, I know, I'm just like Buddy the Elf
-Living with the land is always an old favorite for me and I think they should leave it the way it is.
-Tom Sawyers Island
-Dinosaur is in my top 10

acishere

I like Ellen's Energy Adventure (for the dinos and Bill Nye the Science Guy)
and
Test Track

And until now I felt so alone in liking them :cry:

HM GhostHostess

I think I love a lot of attractions that people seem to hate.
Examples:
-Tom Sawyer's Island
-The Liberty Belle
-Mission: SPACE (I still miss Horizons)
-Test Track (I still miss the World of Motion)
-The Universe of Energy
-Living with the Land
-The Studio Backlot Tour (I agree that this attraction is a shell of its former self and has been cut down to basically nothing, but I still hold a special place for it in my heart. Call me crazy, but I'd rather have it than something like Carsland.)
-The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
-Dinosaur/Countdown to Extinction
-Rafiki's Planet Watch

Ellen's Energy Adventure is always a must do for me, I think Ellen really made the ride what it is along with the Dinosaurs that is. I also really like figment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom