Attraction Poster Contest #3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Alrighty, folks! Posters won in the "vote for the next contest" thread, so here it comes!

TOPIC

Spectromagic!

SIZE

Must be 480 pixels wide x 720 pixels high, notice the word MUST. If it is not this size it WILL NOT be accepted!!!!

DEADLINE

Because posters are a bit harder and more time consuming I'm alotting 10 days for thic contest. Entries must be posted by Friday, September 27th at 11:59PM EST.

QUALIFYING

If more than 15 entries are submitted, a single neutral party will choose which 15 will be available for final voting.

PRIZES

Winner chooses next Attractiuon Poster topic!

GENERAL RULES

Photos MUST be altered in a way that makes them appear less like a photograph. So, filters in photoediting programs WILL be acceptable. All entries that include unaltered photographs of anything will be deemed unacceptable!!!

Have fun and good luck!

DisneyWorldGuru

What do you consider altered. i want to test out Paint Shop 7 and Animation Shop, so can I make it animated.... or something like that? (I dont want to give away to much)

The_CEO

Is a REAL poster Animated? I guess you could but you wouldnt get my vote.

Just my 00.02 C.

DisneyWorldGuru

Bah....

If it was a WDW poster it would be...

...ok maybe.

But What the heck, I will try it anyway. that is if I can figure out how to work this program.

DisneyCP2000

The only animated poster that I can think of are the banners located around all the parks. They now glitter at night which make them pretty cool looking. If you can, make one that's animated and one that isn't and post them both. I don't think it would be a problem...usless that's considered vote swaying or something? MSU/NOW would that be a prob? (Thanks)

tenchu

Dunno if this is eligible, a I've been looking at it smaller, so It'll probably look terrible, but...

Attachments

• 9999999.jpg
    9999999.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 358

Main Street USA

Original Poster
The point of this type of contest is that it is supposed to be an attraction poster, replicating the ones hanging below the train station at MK. Therefore, animated posters WILL NOT be accepted.

Attraction posters are a classic Disney tradition and haven't changed since they began. Lets keep it that way.

The_CEO

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
Bah....

If it was a WDW poster it would be...

...ok maybe.

But What the heck, I will try it anyway. that is if I can figure out how to work this program.

Dont let me stop ya ;)

DisneyWorldGuru

Dont worry. I could not get the animation to compress enough. I was going to make the lights on the SpectroMagic title float change colors.

Oh well...

I guess i will start a new poster.

wdwcrazy

Well see that's called plagiarising and not allowed. Did you get permission from Spectromagic.com's webmaster to use his logo without even giving credit for it? If not it's gotta go.

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by wdwcrazy
Well see that's called plagiarising and not allowed. Did you get permission from Spectromagic.com's webmaster to use his logo without even giving credit for it? If not it's gotta go.

Did you ask Disney if you could use that picture for your avaitar?

...yeah thats what I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom