Attraction/Park Blueprints

lifeguard1020

Original Poster
hey there everyone...
I did some searching and couldn't find anything this specific, so I apologize if I am incorrect. (Feel free to remove or redirect to if necessary)
I was wondering if we could have a thread specifically to post pictures/copies of blueprints of attractions or the parks. Everything anyone could find or already has could be posted in one place.
I can say that one of my favorite things is when I am reading a thread and see one pop up.mi like seeing all the details and information contained in them. I always think I am weird for this, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
hey there everyone...
I did some searching and couldn't find anything this specific, so I apologize if I am incorrect. (Feel free to remove or redirect to if necessary)
I was wondering if we could have a thread specifically to post pictures/copies of blueprints of attractions or the parks. Everything anyone could find or already has could be posted in one place.
I can say that one of my favorite things is when I am reading a thread and see one pop up.mi like seeing all the details and information contained in them. I always think I am weird for this, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one...

There is a site out there that has blueprints for almost all the parks and it has been posted here, just can't recall what it is.

lifeguard1020

Original Poster
There is the "disneyparkblueprints" site. However, most of those are all of the hand drawn type.
I was looking a more for the wonderful professional blueprints that you guys work so hard for digging them up from the water dept and whatnot.
I have always been impressed with the work that is done to find those...

captainmoch

That's a very cool and interesting page, thanks!

Although does anyone know a site where I could find Uni blueprints too? I'm also interested in what the Forbidden Journey/Escape from Gringotts look like on the inside.

Doodlyday

There is the "disneyparkblueprints" site. However, most of those are all of the hand drawn type.
I was looking a more for the wonderful professional blueprints that you guys work so hard for digging them up from the water dept and whatnot.
I have always been impressed with the work that is done to find those...
I've seen this website. It's good if you want an overall layout, but you're right, they don't have any proper blueprints.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom