ShanenLuvsDsny

and another....:animwink:

Attachments

• auction.jpg
    auction.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 75

disneyfan123

Hello

Good photos. Excelent idea for a thread. I loved the Haunted Mansion thread. Ne way the Pirates of the Caribbean is a true Disney classic and I would be so angry if they closed it down. I go on this ride 2 times everytime i am in the Magic Kingdom!!!!

*only 77 days to go*
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
PotC really is a great ride, I have to agree with those who say the same. Half the fun for me is just walking through the queue to board the boat, I love how Disney had it all themed out. I had forgotten about the drop in the middle of the ride so that was a pleasant surprise the last time I rode it. The animatronics there are among the best in the World and enough can't be said about how great a ride this is.

GGG1

A definite classic ride that we always seem to jump on first. Just standing outside and listening for the cannons to go off and the parrot singing is a great start. And I know everyone comes off the ride either singing or humming the theme song...........

Mr. Toad

My second favorite attraction! I love the queue for this ride - it is the best. Having never seen the DL version I have no complaints about what is or isn't in the ride (but now I want to see the DL version).

I love hearing the cannons outside and the parrot out front is great, too.

The only complaint I can think of is the PC changes they did. I liked it better with the men chasing the women. The plump women chasing the man used to be like a punch line to a joke ( I guess they could have done a lot worse).

I'm going to have to try the "George is not real" thing when I go in May.

agdbeanie

"Dead men tell no tales...tales...tales."
"We want the redhead! We want the redhead!"

One time I went on the ride and the lights were on in the pirate ship part (where the canons shoot). I didn't realize what was different until we were almost in the next segment.
Another weird thing was that I have NEVER gotten wet on that ride, but the last time I rode it I got squirted in the face by one of the canons in the above listed segment. I've been on that ride like a zillion times and this never happened before.:sohappy:

jcmayid

Great ride, just as classic as HM, and guess what, George isn't real, hehehe. Said it throughout the whole ride and nothign happened!!!:(

Erika

Love the song, love the hairy leg dangling over the bridge, love the ship, love the dog with the keys-- I love everything about this ride! I have never been to DL to see their version. That's on my list of things to do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom