Attention to Detail

MCMike37

My little take on detail....

I think it really depends on when the park is built too. If you visit the MK, EPCOT, MGM, and then AK, you will see a general trend upwards in the way of detail and craftsmanship I feel. Granted AK is easy since it is mostly landscaping. I have always felt that Disney is on a level unheard of to other parks about makingt hings seem so natural and blend together. I would put Busch Gardens second on that list...

Just look at Euro Studios (Or whatever it's offficial name is going to be:D), while it may be an almost exact copy of MGM Studios, I would bet that it is going to be doen better, with more attention to detail and things like that.

Just my take on thigns...

epcot71

keep in mind

it is very true that the detail is great-better than dca. but we cant really compare the two for one reason-disney does not own tokyo disneyland or disney sea. the orienatal land company does which paid for the park not disney so to say disney cheaped out at dca and dumped money into disney sea really isnt accurate. disney makes it money in royalties and franchise fees like a local mcdonalds is run- disney did help design it but had nothing to do with the amount of money dumped into it . also oriental land company had lots of money to spare due to the fact that thats all they do is operate tokyo disneyland and a couple of ventures-i think resorts while disney has many other interests and projects in the works

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom