Attendance Reports?

Goofyart

Original Poster
Does anyone out there have reports on how the crowds have been lately? I saw where they were pretty packed last Saturday (Sept. 22).

I hope to be there Oct. 4 thru 8.

Thanks!

Goofyfan

I got back form WDW on 9/23 and while it was packed on Saturday, the week before was completely EMPTY!! It was a ghost town. "0" wait times for ALL attractions in every park and security guards out front were thanking us for coming in!! It was really great, yet kinda eerie since I always go when there are crowds. And the characters....WOW! They were ALL OVER the place in every park it was amazing! I got pictures with 2 - 4 characters in one shot...that usually NEVER happens!

Well I hope you do go in Oct. and have a great time! :D

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
disney doesn't release attendance figures to the public OR the cast..

mkt

Premium Member
Re: Cool!

Originally posted by MickeyAve
I hope it is a ghost town wehn I go!

I'll be there from the 29th ~ 2nd

i don't... I don't want to be out of a job :(

radioandy

Hey MK, are you among those with reduced hours? It stinks that Disney is doing that after all the layoffs, but I guess business is business. Do you know if the reduced park hours will be in effect in December?
Also, I assume your name means you're Tigger at MK? If so, my wife will probably be posing with you, she's a Tigger fanatic!

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by radioandy
Hey MK, are you among those with reduced hours? It stinks that Disney is doing that after all the layoffs, but I guess business is business. Do you know if the reduced park hours will be in effect in December?
Also, I assume your name means you're Tigger at MK? If so, my wife will probably be posing with you, she's a Tigger fanatic!

I got reduced hours.. but there's only one tigger... no one is in a tigger suit.. that's the real one sir.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Just returned...weekdays the parks are dead...0-10 min waits for even the E rides....weekends are packed....annual passholders galore...they had a passholder event so they all had pin holders on their necks....took us an hour to get a bus to our resort last night, and they were loading 2 at a time!

This will all be in my report tomorrow night

radioandy

Originally posted by mktiggerman

I got reduced hours.. but there's only one tigger... no one is in a tigger suit.. that's the real one sir.

Understood!

As for your hours, I'm doing my share! I spent $50 at the Disney Store last weekend, invested $80 of my bonus paycheck in Disney stock, am awaiting the Snow White DVD in the mail, and plan a December trip where I'll likely do my Christmas shopping.

Can someone send me a Nielsen diary?

Oh I see...it's all about Tigger isn't it? Are you too good to have your pic taken with Goofy or Prince Charming????

HA HA, just kidding...when will you guys be down there?

Jordan

Rob...hope your having fun at The Studios!

radioandy

Personally, I think I'd like my pic taken with Ariel! I can't take a picture with Goofy, because then I'd have to point out which one was me.
We'll be there Dec 20-23. My wife is a choir director, and they'll be performing in the Candlelight on the 21st. At least that's the plan, we haven't been confirmed yet but I don't think schools are jumping to fly down right about now. Plus they did a good job at the CP last year.
So where might we find Prince Charming that week? I'l have a busload of 16-yr-old girls dying to know! :D

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Jordan0301
Rob...hope your having fun at The Studios!

nah... i'd be having fun if I could actually get hours.. I'm about to call MK to see if they need me back for some shifts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom